his post highlights funding avenues that could aid your school in partnering with UnifiEd. The list below is not exhaustive but provides helpful starting places.
In addition to the public funds listed below, there may also be resources at your school or within local churches. There could be parents or donors who might not be moved to give to another initiative but have a vested interest in seeing the school's mission pursued cross-culturally. We pray the Lord's blessing on you as you take steps toward partnering with us!
Title II Funding
UnifiEd helps schools improve teacher & leader quality and increase student success.
Providing evidence-based professional development activities that are sustained, intensive, collaborative, job-embedded, data-driven, and classroom-focused.
- UnifiEd's library of best practices and Quiz Builder can be placed into Learning Paths to provide endless professional learning opportunities for faculty, staff, and administrators to support the social and emotional wellbeing of the school family.
Providing data to monitor performance and ensure continuous improvement, including data collection, analysis and/or an evaluation.
- The UnifiEd resource platform has the capacity to offer school-wide reports that provide administrators with the data necessary to track the effect of ongoing professional development efforts from students, faculty, staff, and administration. Data can be assessed by the demographics the platform manager elects to track.
Providing ongoing professional development aimed at cultural competency and cross-cultural awareness. This is designed to improve conditions for educators and students, including educators and students from underrepresented groups.
- UnifiEd's resource platform provides educational leaders with the resources necessary to pursue their mission cross-culturally by gathering meaningful feedback, developing courses, and assessments for ongoing employee training.
Title IV Funding
UnifiEd provides schools with inspiring academic support to provide a well-rounded education for students.
Closing the achievement gap between high- and low-performing children, especially the achievement gaps between disadvantaged children and their more advantaged peers.
- UnifiEd provides key insights for teachers and school leaders into gaps between student groups. Educators can view data breakdowns related to a students' relative advantage that the platform manager elects to collect.
Provide greater decision-making ability to schools and teachers in exchange for greater responsibility for student performance.
- UnifiEd provides reports that offer teachers and school leaders data they can use to support student performance. Our analytics provide results disaggregated by the demographics managers elect to track.
Programs that help prevent bullying and harassment. The UnifiEd platform has the ability to monitor positive and negative behavioral trends.
- UnifiEd's Survey Builder provides the means to give educators a deeper understanding of each student's foundational skills in areas like Social Awareness, Emotion Regulation, Self-Management, and Social Perspective Taking--key aspects toward developing healthy and safe habits in school.
Designing and implementing a locally tailored plan to reduce exclusionary discipline practices.
- UnifiEd's Survey Builder can be used to monitor school-wide discipline practices to identify incidences of disproportionate discipline across student groups using school climate data. UnifiEd's reports allow educators to track trends in behavior, allowing for greater insight into practices that promote fairness in schools.
UnifiEd offers teacher training and surveys accounted for under the CARES Act.
- UnifiEd qualifies for these funds because it aids in purchasing educational technology, including hardware, software that aids in regular, substantive educational interaction between students and educators, including low-income students with disabilities.
- UnifiEd offers classroom and school-level reports that provide teachers and school leaders with data they can use to improve their support for student academic, social, and emotional wellbeing. UnifiEd's survey write-up is able to provide disaggregated results by student characteristics platform managers can elect to collect. Additionally, with UnifiEd's dynamic Learning Pathways, managers can assign and manage competency-assessed interventions throughout the school.
- UnifiEd's Survey Builder offers a means of gathering information from constituents about the ongoing post-COVID reopening/adjustment period (See: CARES Act Section 18003(d)(8), CRRSA Act Section 313(d)(8), and ARP Act Section 2001(e)(2)(F)).
- The UnifiEd Survey Builder allows for an unlimited number of surveys to be developed and deployed to respondents (including family and staff) that are allowable under the CARES Act (See: CARES Act Section 18003(d)(1), CRRSA Act Section 313(d)(1), ARP Act Section 2001(e)(2)(A) through Section 2001(e)(2)(D)).